Oct 23, 2014

How to make: Pasta Carbonara

Hi all ! 

So for today I thought about doing a food blog.
I love food!
My husband is a cook, but he's working all day so I'm the cook at home.

I'm going to show you today how I make Pasta Carbonara.
(I'm not a proffesional, I do it my way & I like it this way)

321, here we go! 



  • So first I always take all the ingredients I need, to make it.(I'm making this for me and June, so it's for +/- 2 persons) 
Eggs, pasta, grated Parmesan cheese, oil, cream, diced bacon

  • Take a pot with water to boil it. (I add here oil and salt)
    When the water is boiling, add the pasta.
    Then you wait for the time that says the package, mine said 12 minutes. 

  • When you are waiting for the pasta, you can bake the bacon.
    Take a pan to fry your bacon (I took one package of 100 gr. see first picture)
    & add garlic ( I only had this kind of garlic but garlic cloves, finely chopped is better) 

  • Now you take the eggs, cream & grated parmesan cheese.
    Mix these 3 ingredient.
    First you take the 2 eggs and stir it very good.
    Then you add the cream and stir again.
    And at last you add the grated parmesan cheese. 

  • When the pasta is ready you take a strainer & put the pasta in it.
    Then shake with the strainer so the water will be removed.
    Then I always put cold water on top of it & shake this off. 

  • Now everything is ready & you can put it all together!
    So first you take your pasta.
    Put the bacon over it.
    Put the sauce -> eggs/cream/grated parmesan cheese over it & stir.
    Somtimes it's good, but sometimes the 'sauce' is to liquid (like everything is swimming in it)
    If I have that I just put my pot again on the stove & keep stiring until i see that it's not swimming anymore in it. (see the picture) 

READY !!! 


Enjoy your dinner !

No comments:

Post a Comment